Criminal Tax Investigations
Join us for a special two-hour update on criminal investigations and its priorities for 2020. Joining Attorney Eric Green will be Kristina O’Connell, special Agent in Charge of the Boston Field Office for IRS Criminal Investigations.
High Net Worth Conference
The Connecticut High Net Worth Conference brings together practitioners, academics and industry experts to discuss the current economic and financial landscape, the opportunities and pitfalls for practitioners when helping their clients, and what practitioners and clients need to consider when doing their client’s tax, estate and business planning.
Click here to register for this year’s program!
Annual IRS Representation Conference
The IRS Rep Conference is a gathering of tax practitioners involved with resolving taxpayer issues with the IRS. This program brings together high-level government representatives and private practitioners engaged in all aspects of civil tax controversy, tax litigation, and criminal tax prosecutions and defense.
Click here to learn more about the conference!
Green & Sklarz LLC is an authorized CPE provider with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (“NASBA”, Sponsor Id. No. # 132892) and with the IRS Office of Professional Responsibility (Provider # 15UFN)
RECENT GS LAW NEWS
- Purdue Pharma Brings a Single Adversary Proceeding to Enjoin Thousands of Lawsuits
- Purdue Pharma Bankruptcy Update
- Purdue Pharma L.P. files Chapter 11 for Protection from 2600 State and Federal Lawsuits
- U.S. Treasury Cannot Exercise Right of Offset After Bankruptcy Has Been Filed
- Make Sure Your Bitcoin Password is Safe: Cryptocurrency Exchange Can’t Access $190 Million in Holdings!