We have a wide range of experience in handling complex business cases. Our attorneys are practical litigators who practice before Connecticut state and federal courts. We provide creative advice to clients to resolve complex problems, whether through negotiated settlements, alternative dispute resolution (arbitration and mediation), trial or appeals.
We offer experienced business trial attorneys and have been involved in many cutting edge cases. We regularly litigate against large corporations and the IRS
Matters handled by our firm include:
- Business break-ups and disputes
- Shareholder oppression
- Breach of contract
- Leasing disputes
- Uniform Commercial Code disputes
- Real estate and title disputes
- Fraud and embezzlement
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Bankruptcy litigation
- Fraudulent transfer
- Construction litigation
- Class actions
RECENT GS LAW NEWS
- SBA Issues Additional Guidance on PPP Loan: Damn You Shake Shack and Why Does the SBA Hate Debtors in Possession?
- Can a company with more than 500 employees get a PPP loan? Sometimes YES!
- Can loans available under the CARES Act help a business debtor in bankruptcy?
- IRS issues warning about Coronavirus-related scams; watch out for schemes tied to economic impact payments
- Businesses may need to “social distance” too: affiliate rules and payroll protection loans.