We have a wide range of experience in handling complex business cases. Our attorneys are practical litigators who practice before Connecticut state and federal courts. We provide creative advice to clients to resolve complex problems, whether through negotiated settlements, alternative dispute resolution (arbitration and mediation), trial or appeals.
We offer experienced business trial attorneys and have been involved in many cutting edge cases. We regularly litigate against large corporations and the IRS
Matters handled by our firm include:
- Business break-ups and disputes
- Shareholder oppression
- Breach of contract
- Leasing disputes
- Uniform Commercial Code disputes
- Real estate and title disputes
- Fraud and embezzlement
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Bankruptcy litigation
- Fraudulent transfer
- Construction litigation
- Class actions
RECENT GS LAW NEWS
- Tax Rep Network Podcast Episode 84: What is an Offer-in-Compromise Really?
- How to Bring an IRS Whistleblower Claim: FREE Webinar on 11/10
- Tax Rep Network Podcast Episode 83: How to Bring a Whistleblower Claim (and Get Paid!)
- Tax Rep Network is now the official partner of NATP for IRS training!
- Trump’s Taxes: What We Know and Why It Matters