Our attorneys handle all aspects of real estate matters for commercial and mixed-use properties. We have extensive experience representing owners, tenants and developers with development, conveyancing, financing, zoning, land use and leasing matters. We work closely with municipal planners, state and local regulatory boards and commissions, architects and engineers, lenders and insurers to navigate the myriad of complex issues underlying commercial real estate transactions and development projects.
RECENT GS LAW NEWS
- IRS issues warning about Coronavirus-related scams; watch out for schemes tied to economic impact payments
- Businesses may need to “social distance” too: affiliate rules and payroll protection loans.
- IRS Announces More Details on the Economic Impact Payments
- Former New Haven Tax Preparer is Sentenced
- IRS Arrests Michael Avenatti, Cutting State Bar Hearing Short