Our attorneys handle all aspects of real estate matters for commercial and mixed-use properties. We have extensive experience representing owners, tenants and developers with development, conveyancing, financing, zoning, land use and leasing matters. We work closely with municipal planners, state and local regulatory boards and commissions, architects and engineers, lenders and insurers to navigate the myriad of complex issues underlying commercial real estate transactions and development projects.
RECENT GS LAW NEWS
- Foreign Bank Account: FBAR Litigation Victory for Green & Sklarz
- Déjà Vu All Over Again: The PPP-2 Workshop
- What Do You Do When the IRS Auditor is Batshit Crazy? Free Webinar
- Solving Tax Debts: Economic Hardship in the Time of COVID: Fundraiser
- Tax Rep Network Podcast Episode 87: An Update from the IRS’s New Fraud Czars: Damon Rowe & Carolyn Schenk – 2020 IRS Representation Conference