Our attorneys handle all aspects of real estate matters for commercial and mixed-use properties. We have extensive experience representing owners, tenants and developers with development, conveyancing, financing, zoning, land use and leasing matters. We work closely with municipal planners, state and local regulatory boards and commissions, architects and engineers, lenders and insurers to navigate the myriad of complex issues underlying commercial real estate transactions and development projects.
RECENT GS LAW NEWS
- Convicted Embezzler Rebecca Block From Windsor Sentenced to Prison
- Nevada Lawyer Sentenced To Prison For Filing False Tax Returns
- Michigan Nail Salon Supplier Pleads Guilty To Filing A False Tax Return
- Owners of Virginia Subcontracting Firm Sentenced to Prison for Tax Evasion
- Buffalo Man Pleads Guilty to Tax Evasion; Owes Over 1 Million Dollars to the IRS