Our attorneys handle all aspects of real estate matters for commercial and mixed-use properties. We have extensive experience representing owners, tenants and developers with development, conveyancing, financing, zoning, land use and leasing matters. We work closely with municipal planners, state and local regulatory boards and commissions, architects and engineers, lenders and insurers to navigate the myriad of complex issues underlying commercial real estate transactions and development projects.
RECENT GS LAW NEWS
- Purdue Pharma Brings a Single Adversary Proceeding to Enjoin Thousands of Lawsuits
- Purdue Pharma Bankruptcy Update
- Purdue Pharma L.P. files Chapter 11 for Protection from 2600 State and Federal Lawsuits
- U.S. Treasury Cannot Exercise Right of Offset After Bankruptcy Has Been Filed
- Make Sure Your Bitcoin Password is Safe: Cryptocurrency Exchange Can’t Access $190 Million in Holdings!