Our attorneys handle all aspects of real estate matters for commercial and mixed-use properties. We have extensive experience representing owners, tenants and developers with development, conveyancing, financing, zoning, land use and leasing matters. We work closely with municipal planners, state and local regulatory boards and commissions, architects and engineers, lenders and insurers to navigate the myriad of complex issues underlying commercial real estate transactions and development projects.
RECENT GS LAW NEWS
- Florida Airplane Broker Sentenced to Over Seven Years for Tax and Wire Fraud
- Massachusetts Temp Agency Operator Pleads Guilty to Employment Tax Fraud
- West Virginia Business Owner Sentenced to Prison for Failing to Pay Employment Taxes
- Texas Tax Return Preparer Pleads Guilty to Tax and Identity Theft Crimes
- IRS Announces the end of the Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program