According to documents filed with the court, Lourdes Ramirez, a Mexico national unlawfully residing in the United States, operated TX ASAP Tax Services and Fiesta Tax Service located in Greenville, Texas. From 2011 through 2014, Ramirez prepared approximately 1,163 federal tax returns that included fraudulent business income, losses, credits and deductions and sought refunds to which her clients were not entitled. Ramirez intended to cause a tax loss of approximately $1,155,383.
About Klemens Raab
This author hasn't written their bio yet.
Klemens Raab has contributed 57 entries to our website, so far.View entries by Klemens Raab
You also might be interested in
Joining Eric on the Tax Rep Network podcast again is Jason Freeman from Freeman Law to discuss the[...]
Green & Sklarz is thrilled to announce that partner Eric[...]
Evaded taxes on over $1.6 Million in income while claiming[...]
RECENT GS LAW NEWS
- Confirming Arbitration Awards in Federal Court – Supreme Court Decision Impacts Petition Requirements
- TRN Podcast: AccountingWeb’s Seth Fineberg on May Summit in San Diego
- Tax Rep Network Podcast: The Lifecycle of a Criminal Tax Case
- Tax Rep Network: Mad at the IRS? Blame Congress! with Guinevere Moore
- Tax Rep Network Podcast: Automate Everything! With Andrew Lassise