A tax partner at PWC was arrested mid-December 2016 by state officials on allegations that he failed to file state personal income tax for three years in a row. William J. O’Hagan was charged with two counts of criminal tax fraud and failure to timely file personal income tax returns for the years 2010 to 2012. O’Hagan is an attorney and CPA based in PWC’s New York City office, according to state officials. Court documents allege his actions enabled him to avoid paying the state of New York over $86,000.
About Eric Green
The focus of Attorney Eric L. Green’s practice is civil and criminal taxpayer representation before the Department of Justice Tax Division, Internal Revenue Service and state Departments of Revenue Services, as well as handling probate matters and estate planning for individuals and business owners and tax planning for closely held businesses.
You also might be interested in
PROVIDENCE – A federal grand jury in Providence returned an[...]
Delinquent taxpayers may soon face major roadblocks when attempting to[...]
Concealed More Than $250,000 in Business Income The former corporate[...]
RECENT GS LAW NEWS
- Big Win in the United States Tax Court for Jeff Sklarz in Anikeev vs Commissioner
- Tax Rep Network Podcast Episode 94: The IRS Take-Down of Silk Road and The Drug Dealer Behind It with Gary Alford
- Tax Rep Network Podcast Episode 93: IRS Enforcement’s use of AI: Eric’s Takeaway
- Tax Rep Network Podcast Episode 91: IRS Enforcement in 2021: A Conversation with Darren Guillot
- Foreign Bank Account: FBAR Litigation Victory for Green & Sklarz