A tax partner at PWC was arrested mid-December 2016 by state officials on allegations that he failed to file state personal income tax for three years in a row. William J. O’Hagan was charged with two counts of criminal tax fraud and failure to timely file personal income tax returns for the years 2010 to 2012. O’Hagan is an attorney and CPA based in PWC’s New York City office, according to state officials. Court documents allege his actions enabled him to avoid paying the state of New York over $86,000.
About Eric Green
The focus of Attorney Eric L. Green’s practice is civil and criminal taxpayer representation before the Department of Justice Tax Division, Internal Revenue Service and state Departments of Revenue Services, as well as handling probate matters and estate planning for individuals and business owners and tax planning for closely held businesses.
You also might be interested in
Yesterday, a District Court Judge in Connecticut ruled in favor[...]
SBA Issues Additional Guidance on PPP Loan: Damn You Shake Shack and Why Does the SBA Hate Debtors in Possession?
On Friday, April 24, 2020 after President Trump signed the[...]
Connecticut Bookkeeper Rebecca Block Pleads Guilty to Federal Tax Charge Arising from Her Embezzlement of $190,000
Green & Sklarz LLC Partner Eric Green represented the owner[...]
RECENT GS LAW NEWS
- Confirming Arbitration Awards in Federal Court – Supreme Court Decision Impacts Petition Requirements
- TRN Podcast: AccountingWeb’s Seth Fineberg on May Summit in San Diego
- Tax Rep Network Podcast: The Lifecycle of a Criminal Tax Case
- Tax Rep Network: Mad at the IRS? Blame Congress! with Guinevere Moore
- Tax Rep Network Podcast: Automate Everything! With Andrew Lassise