On June 12, 16, and 17, the Treasury Department released updated guidance on PPP loans and forgivability, including new forgiveness forms. We will review this newest set of rules and provide guidance on how to complete the forgiveness forms, as well as related tax consequences.
- The Program is FREE to Register!
- The Program is 3pm – 4pm Eastern via LIVE WEBCAST
- The Program is 1 Credits for EA and CPA
PLEASE USE THE FORM TO REGISTER FOR THE PROGRAM. YOU WILL RECEIVE A SEPARATE WEBINAR INVITATION VIA EMAIL FOR THE PROGRAM.
WE HAVE REACHED CAPACITY. REGISTRATION FOR THE PROGRAM IS CLOSED.
Program brought to you by:
- Prerequisites: None
- Program Level: Intermediate
- Advance preparation: None
- Program Delivery Method: Group Live
- One-Hour of CE Credit Field of Study: Taxes
- Cancellation Policy: If you find you cannot make the program after registering please contact our office by either email (email@example.com) or by phone (203-285-8545) and let us know you will not be able to make the program.
- Concerns or Complaints: If you have suggestions or concerns about anything in the program or the materials please direct them to Eric Green at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at (203) 285-8545.
- Green & Sklarz LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBARegistry.org