This program will review the pros and cons of the IRS offer-in-compromise program and compare it to utilizing bankruptcy as an option to resolve a taxpayers back tax debt, and when one option should be considered over the other. The program will cover the basics of offers-in-compromise and the various forms of offers, the RCP calculation and factors to consider when filing an Offer-in-Compromise. The program will also explain how bankruptcy works, what taxes are and are not dischargeable, how bankruptcy can be used to force a repayment plan on an otherwise unwilling IRS and CT, and when bankruptcy may be the best option to resolve back tax debts.
- The Program is FREE to Register!
- The Program is 1pm – 3pm Eastern via LIVE WEBCAST
- The Program is 2 Credits for EA and CPA
PLEASE USE THE FORM TO REGISTER FOR THE PROGRAM. YOU WILL RECEIVE A SEPARATE WEBINAR INVITATION VIA EMAIL FOR THE PROGRAM.
THIS PROGRAM IS CLOSED
Program brought to you by:
- Prerequisites: None
- Program Level: Intermediate
- Advance preparation: None
- Program Delivery Method: Group Live
- Two-Hours of CE Credit Field of Study: Taxes
- Cancellation Policy: If you find you cannot make the program after registering please contact our office by either email (email@example.com) or by phone (203-285-8545) and let us know you will not be able to make the program.
- Concerns or Complaints: If you have suggestions or concerns about anything in the program or the materials please direct them to Eric Green at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at (203) 285-8545.
- Green & Sklarz LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBARegistry.org