On May 15th the SBA released the application to be used by borrowers to obtain forgiveness of the PPP loans. The definitions and guidance clarify some issues but left other open. We have broken down the application to make it easier to understand and help practitioners understand it and what their clients need to know. Join us for a free webinar for the most up to date information to serve your business and clients along with the potential tax ramifications of the program.
- Understand the tax ramifications of the forgivable loans under the PPP loan program
- Explain how the application process works and what taxpayers need to do
- Describe the tax impact to the expenses paid by the funds issued under the PPP loan program
- The Program is FREE to Register!
- The Program is 4pm – 5pm Eastern via LIVE WEBCAST
- The Program is 1 Credit for EA and CPA
THIS PROGRAM IS CLOSED
Program brought to you by:
- Prerequisites: None
- Program Level: Intermediate
- Advance preparation: None
- Program Delivery Method: Group Live
- One-Hour of CE Credit Field of Study: Taxes
- Cancellation Policy: If you find you cannot make the program after registering please contact our office by either email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (203-285-8545) and let us know you will not be able to make the program.
- Concerns or Complaints: If you have suggestions or concerns about anything in the program or the materials please direct them to Eric Green at email@example.com or by calling us at (203) 285-8545.
- Green & Sklarz LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBARegistry.org