- The Program is FREE to Register!
- The Program is 6pm – 8pm Eastern via LIVE WEBCAST
- The Program is 2 Credit CE
Program brought to you by:
THIS PROGRAM IS CLOSED.
- Prerequisites: None
- Program Level: Intermediate
- Advance preparation: None
- Program Delivery Method: Group Live
- Two-Hours of CE Credit Field of Study: Taxes
- Cancellation Policy: If you find you cannot make the program after registering please contact our office by either email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (203-285-8545) and let us know you will not be able to make the program.
- Concerns or Complaints: If you have suggestions or concerns about anything in the program or the materials please direct them to Eric Green at email@example.com or by calling us at (203) 285-8545.
- Green & Sklarz LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBARegistry.org