WHEN: Friday, December 6th, 2019, 8:30am Eastern
WHERE: Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Natick, 1 Superior Dr, Natick, MA 01760 (click here for map)
CPE: 2 credits for CPAs and EAs
Free parking and beverages will be provided.
- 8:30 – 9:00 am – Registration
- 9:00 – 9:20 am – Welcome by Bruce Patz, Associated HCM
- 9:20 – 11:00 am – Update on IRS Enforcement
- Understand the IRS collection process
- Explain the current enforcement priorities
- Identify the options and steps for clients to resolve back tax issues
- Program Number: 15UFN-T-00091-19-I
- Prerequisites: None
- Program Level: Intermediate
- Advance preparation: None
- Program Delivery Method: Group Live
- Two-Hours of CPE Credit Field of Study: Taxation
- Cancellation Policy: If you find you cannot make the program after registering please contact our office by either email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (203-285-8545) and let us know you will not be able to make the program.
- Concerns or Complaints: If you have suggestions or concerns about anything in the program or the materials please direct them to Eric Green at email@example.com or by calling us at (203) 285-8545.
- Green & Sklarz LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: learningmarket.org