WHO: Hosted by Green & Sklarz, LLC and Quinnipiac University School of Law
WHEN: Friday, June 28th, 2019, 11:30am Eastern
WHERE: Quinnipiac University School of Law, 370 Basset Road, North Haven, CT (click for map)
CPE: 1 credit for CPAs and Attorneys (no credit for EAs due to program covering a state tax topic)
Free parking and beverages will be provided.
- 11:30 am – 12:00 pm – Registration
- 12:00 – 1:00 pm – Program
- Prerequisites: None.
- Program Level: Intermediate
- Advance preparation: None
- Program Delivery Method: Group Live
- One-Hour of CPE and CLE Credit Field of Study: Taxation
- Cancellation Policy: If you find you cannot make the program after registering please contact our office by either email (email@example.com) or by phone (203-285-8545) and let us know you will not be able to make the program.
- Concerns or Complaints: If you have suggestions or concerns about anything in the program or the materials please direct them to Eric Green at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at (203) 285-8545.
- Green & Sklarz LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: learningmarket.org