WHO: Hosted by Asociated HCM and Green & Sklarz, LLC
WHEN: Wednesday, May 22nd, 2019, 9:00am Eastern
WHERE: Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center, 1657 Worcester Rd, Framingham, MA 01701
CPE: 2 credits for CPAs and EAs
Free parking and beverages will be provided.
- Understand the IRS collection process when payroll taxes go unpaid
- Explain who may be deemed personally responsible for the unpaid payroll taxes
- Identify the options for resolving any personal liability for responsible parties
- Prerequisites: None.
- Program Level: Intermediate
- Advance preparation: None
- Program Delivery Method: Group Live
- Two-Hours of CPE Credit Field of Study: Taxation
- Cancellation Policy: If you find you cannot make the program after registering please contact our office by either email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (203-285-8545) and let us know you will not be able to make the program.
- Concerns or Complaints: If you have suggestions or concerns about anything in the program or the materials please direct them to Eric Green at email@example.com or by calling us at (203) 285-8545.
- Green & Sklarz LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: learningmarket.org