Registration for access to this important and timely program is ABSOLUTELY FREE!
The event will held LIVE at the beautiful Quinnipiac University School of Law campus. Registration will also entitle you to access the recording and handouts of the program ABSOLUTELY FREE!
SEATS ARE LIMITED to the first 150 IN-PERSON and 300 WEBCAST registrants!
UPDATE! WEBCAST IS FULL! But you can still opt in to receive the link to the recordings and handouts once the program is over.
Just fill out the form below to join us!
DATE: Friday, July 20th, 2018
PROGRAM BEGINS: 12pm Eastern / 9am Pacific
IN-PERSON: Registration / Lunch 11:30am – 12pm Eastern
WEBCAST INSTRUCTIONS: If you are joining us via live webcast, instructions to access the live webcast and download the materials will be emailed to you a couple of days before the program.
CPE / CLE: 1 hour
- Background on Quill and Where Things “Were”
- The Wayfair Decision
- The Practical Issues Surrounding Implementing the Decision
- The $100,000 / 200 Transaction Thresholds
- The likelihood of states pursuing more companies to challenge the thresholds and see if they can push them lower
- Practical issues in registering/reporting for all 50 states
- Planning ideas for dealing with this new landscape!