Attorney Green will be speaking at the Uconn Income Tax School, on November 15th, getting the program started with an...
On Wednesday November 9th Attorney Green will be presenting on a national Webinar for CCH, A Wolters Kluwer Company "Advanced...
Attorneys Richard Convicer & Eric Green have both been invited to speak at the prestigious New England Tax Institute in...
Attorney Eric L. Green was invited and spoke to the level 3 advanced students in the National Tax Practice Institute...
Join Esteemed Tax Controversy Attorney Eric L. Green for a Live Webinar Hosted by CCH on May 24th and Learn How the IRS Collection Division Operates and What Opportunities Exist to Help Taxpayers Resolve Their Tax Issues
When taxpayers initially arrive in our office for assistance with resolving their IRS tax issue, the first item on the...
RECENT GS LAW NEWS
- Green & Sklarz’s Joanna Kornafel is receiving the 2020 Young Lawyers Section Vanguard Award
- SBA Issues Additional Guidance on PPP Loan: Damn You Shake Shack and Why Does the SBA Hate Debtors in Possession?
- Can a company with more than 500 employees get a PPP loan? Sometimes YES!
- Can loans available under the CARES Act help a business debtor in bankruptcy?
- IRS issues warning about Coronavirus-related scams; watch out for schemes tied to economic impact payments
- Businesses may need to “social distance” too: affiliate rules and payroll protection loans.
- IRS Announces More Details on the Economic Impact Payments
- Former New Haven Tax Preparer is Sentenced
- IRS Arrests Michael Avenatti, Cutting State Bar Hearing Short
- Justice Department Announces Settlement With Liberty Tax Service