Attorney Eric L. Green was invited and spoke to the level 3 advanced students in the National Tax Practice Institute...
Join Esteemed Tax Controversy Attorney Eric L. Green for a Live Webinar Hosted by CCH on May 24th and Learn How the IRS Collection Division Operates and What Opportunities Exist to Help Taxpayers Resolve Their Tax Issues
When taxpayers initially arrive in our office for assistance with resolving their IRS tax issue, the first item on the...
RECENT GS LAW NEWS
- U.S. Treasury Cannot Exercise Right of Offset After Bankruptcy Has Been Filed
- Make Sure Your Bitcoin Password is Safe: Cryptocurrency Exchange Can’t Access $190 Million in Holdings!
- Exhaustion is Required Before Seeking Damages from the IRS for Violating the Discharge Injunction
- Convicted Embezzler Rebecca Block From Windsor Sentenced to Prison
- Nevada Lawyer Sentenced To Prison For Filing False Tax Returns
- Michigan Nail Salon Supplier Pleads Guilty To Filing A False Tax Return
- Owners of Virginia Subcontracting Firm Sentenced to Prison for Tax Evasion
- Buffalo Man Pleads Guilty to Tax Evasion; Owes Over 1 Million Dollars to the IRS
- California Resident Pleads Guilty to Conspiring to File Fraudulent Tax Returns Seeking More Than $9.7 Million in Refunds
- Former Flint Police Officers Plead Guilty to Theft Conspiracy Targeting Flint Police Department