On Wednesday November 9th Attorney Green will be presenting on a national Webinar for CCH, A Wolters Kluwer Company “Advanced...
Attorneys Richard Convicer & Eric Green have both been invited to speak at the prestigious New England Tax Institute in...
Attorney Eric L. Green was invited and spoke to the level 3 advanced students in the National Tax Practice Institute...
Join Esteemed Tax Controversy Attorney Eric L. Green for a Live Webinar Hosted by CCH on May 24th and Learn How the IRS Collection Division Operates and What Opportunities Exist to Help Taxpayers Resolve Their Tax Issues
When taxpayers initially arrive in our office for assistance with resolving their IRS tax issue, the first item on the...
RECENT GS LAW NEWS
- Tax Rep Network Podcast Episode 108: Ugly Step-Sister or Pure Gold?
- Tax Rep Network Podcast Episode 106: How to Actually Work with Your Accountant
- Tax Rep Network Podcast Episode 103: IRS Voluntary Disclosure – Where Are We Now
- Tax Rep Network Podcast Episode 102: Will Coinbase Change the World, with Alex Robnett
- Tax Rep Network Podcast Episode 101: How to Bring an IRS Whistleblower Case, with Mike Villa
- Tax Rep Network Podcast Episode 100: How to Do What You Love, with Amy Vetter
- Green & Sklarz Keeps Growing – And Hiring in its New Haven CT Office
- IRS Enforcement Update for the Tax Answers Advisor Podcast
- Tax Rep Network Podcast Episode 98: IRS Focus on Cryptocurrency with John Doe Summonses
- Tax Rep Network Podcast Episode 97: Economic Hardship and Offset Bypass Refunds with Nina Olson