We handle a lot of civil and criminal payroll tax cases. Since 2010, employment taxes have become a hot button...
As a tax attorney who focuses on representing taxpayers before the government in both civil and criminal tax matters, it...
On Thursday, December 8th, 2016, the Department of Justice announced that a Columbus, Georgia resident was sentenced to 37 months in...
RECENT GS LAW NEWS
- Tax Rep Network Podcast Episode 84: What is an Offer-in-Compromise Really?
- How to Bring an IRS Whistleblower Claim: FREE Webinar on 11/10
- Tax Rep Network Podcast Episode 83: How to Bring a Whistleblower Claim (and Get Paid!)
- Tax Rep Network is now the official partner of NATP for IRS training!
- Trump’s Taxes: What We Know and Why It Matters