On March 31, 2019, in Wood v. Dept. of Housing & Urban Development (In re Wood), 18-5006 (Bankr. S.D. W.Va....
RECENT GS LAW NEWS
- U.S. Treasury Cannot Exercise Right of Offset After Bankruptcy Has Been Filed
- Make Sure Your Bitcoin Password is Safe: Cryptocurrency Exchange Can’t Access $190 Million in Holdings!
- Exhaustion is Required Before Seeking Damages from the IRS for Violating the Discharge Injunction
- Convicted Embezzler Rebecca Block From Windsor Sentenced to Prison
- Nevada Lawyer Sentenced To Prison For Filing False Tax Returns