Employment taxes continue to be a hot button issue with both the IRS and the Department of Justice Tax Division. ...
About Eric Green
The focus of Attorney Eric L. Green’s practice is civil and criminal taxpayer representation before the Department of Justice Tax Division, Internal Revenue Service and state Departments of Revenue Services, as well as handling probate matters and estate planning for individuals and business owners and tax planning for closely held businesses.
New York City Resident Pleads Guilty to Using Sham Foreign Entity and Secret Foreign Accounts in Switzerland and Israel to Evade Taxes
A New York City man pleaded guilty today to a criminal information charging him with tax evasion for tax years...
Gov. Dannel Malloy recently signed the first reform to Connecticut’s LLC law since legislators authorized that form of business incorporation...
RECENT GS LAW NEWS
- Big Win in the United States Tax Court for Jeff Sklarz in Anikeev vs Commissioner
- Tax Rep Network Podcast Episode 94: The IRS Take-Down of Silk Road and The Drug Dealer Behind It with Gary Alford
- Tax Rep Network Podcast Episode 93: IRS Enforcement’s use of AI: Eric’s Takeaway
- Tax Rep Network Podcast Episode 91: IRS Enforcement in 2021: A Conversation with Darren Guillot
- Foreign Bank Account: FBAR Litigation Victory for Green & Sklarz