Attorneys Richard Convicer & Eric Green have both been invited to speak at the prestigious New England Tax Institute in Hartford, Connecticut on September 23rd. Attorney Convicer will be discussing federal Criminal Tax Investigations, and Attorney Green will be discussing resolving IRS Tax Collection issues.
About Klemens Raab
This author hasn't written their bio yet.
Klemens Raab has contributed 57 entries to our website, so far.View entries by Klemens Raab
You also might be interested in
Eleventh Circuit Holds Venue for Failure to File FBAR Lies in Any District that Houses an IRS Office
In United States v. Bradley, 644 F.3d 1213 (11th Cir.[...]
An individual’s petition to invalidate four Notices of Federal Tax[...]
Bobby Johnson was released from prison on Friday after nine[...]
RECENT GS LAW NEWS
- Confirming Arbitration Awards in Federal Court – Supreme Court Decision Impacts Petition Requirements
- TRN Podcast: AccountingWeb’s Seth Fineberg on May Summit in San Diego
- Tax Rep Network Podcast: The Lifecycle of a Criminal Tax Case
- Tax Rep Network: Mad at the IRS? Blame Congress! with Guinevere Moore
- Tax Rep Network Podcast: Automate Everything! With Andrew Lassise