Attorney Eric L. Green was invited and spoke to the level 3 advanced students in the National Tax Practice Institute sponsored by the National Association of Enrolled Agents at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, NV. His talk covered criminal investigations and “eggshell audits”, federal sentencing issues in criminal tax cases, IRS Criminal Division methods of proof and IRC Section 7202 Criminal Payroll Tax cases.
About Klemens Raab
This author hasn't written their bio yet.
Klemens Raab has contributed 57 entries to our website, so far.View entries by Klemens Raab
You also might be interested in
Owner of Kansas Tax Preparation Firm Sentenced to Prison for Eight Years for Filing Fraudulent Tax Returns
Caused Tax Loss of More than $550,000 A former resident[...]
A Fayette County, West Virginia, business owner was sentenced today[...]
John H. Durham, United States Attorney for the District of[...]
RECENT GS LAW NEWS
- Tax Rep Network Podcast Episode 97: Economic Hardship and Offset Bypass Refunds with Nina Olson
- IRS Can Use John Doe Summons to Identify Taxpayers with Cryptocurrency
- Tax Rep Network Podcast Episode 96: The Merger of Immigration and Tax Issues with Gwen Moore
- Tax Rep Network Podcast Episode 95: IRS Enforcement & Crypto-Currency: Update with Steve & Mike
- Big Win in the United States Tax Court for Jeff Sklarz in Anikeev vs Commissioner