Attorney Eric L. Green was invited and spoke to the level 3 advanced students in the National Tax Practice Institute sponsored by the National Association of Enrolled Agents at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, NV. His talk covered criminal investigations and “eggshell audits”, federal sentencing issues in criminal tax cases, IRS Criminal Division methods of proof and IRC Section 7202 Criminal Payroll Tax cases.
About Klemens Raab
This author hasn't written their bio yet.
Klemens Raab has contributed 57 entries to our website, so far.View entries by Klemens Raab
You also might be interested in
Used Nominee to Hide Income and Concealed Information from his[...]
A federal court in San Diego has permanently barred Melissa[...]
On Sunday night Purdue Pharma L.P. filed Chapter 11 seeking[...]
RECENT GS LAW NEWS
- Confirming Arbitration Awards in Federal Court – Supreme Court Decision Impacts Petition Requirements
- TRN Podcast: AccountingWeb’s Seth Fineberg on May Summit in San Diego
- Tax Rep Network Podcast: The Lifecycle of a Criminal Tax Case
- Tax Rep Network: Mad at the IRS? Blame Congress! with Guinevere Moore
- Tax Rep Network Podcast: Automate Everything! With Andrew Lassise
Leave a Reply
Your email is safe with us.
You must be logged in to post a comment.