Attorney Eric L. Green was invited and spoke to the level 3 advanced students in the National Tax Practice Institute sponsored by the National Association of Enrolled Agents at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, NV. His talk covered criminal investigations and “eggshell audits”, federal sentencing issues in criminal tax cases, IRS Criminal Division methods of proof and IRC Section 7202 Criminal Payroll Tax cases.
About Klemens Raab
This author hasn't written their bio yet.
Klemens Raab has contributed 57 entries to our website, so far.View entries by Klemens Raab
You also might be interested in
Attorney Eric Green to Speak at the NAEA’s National Tax Practice Institute in Las Vegas in August 2012
Attorney Eric Green will speak at the National Association of[...]
On Sunday night Purdue Pharma L.P. filed Chapter 11 seeking[...]
The focus of my practice is civil and criminal tax controversy. At 2pm[...]
RECENT GS LAW NEWS
- Confirming Arbitration Awards in Federal Court – Supreme Court Decision Impacts Petition Requirements
- TRN Podcast: AccountingWeb’s Seth Fineberg on May Summit in San Diego
- Tax Rep Network Podcast: The Lifecycle of a Criminal Tax Case
- Tax Rep Network: Mad at the IRS? Blame Congress! with Guinevere Moore
- Tax Rep Network Podcast: Automate Everything! With Andrew Lassise