Green & Sklarz, a boutique tax and bankruptcy firm in Stamford, CT and New Haven, CT announced that its partner, Eric L. Green will again be presenting for CCH, a Wolters Kluwer Company, on IRS Civil and Criminal representation topics in national webinars for 2014, including:
- January 9, 2014 – Hobby Loss Examinations
- January 20, 2014 – Cancellation of Indebtedness and Bankruptcy Tax Issues
- February 3, 2014 – FBAR & FATCA
- April 25, 2014 – Tax Penalties & Abatement Strategies
- May 13, 2014 – Dealing with the Collection Division
- May 29, 2014 – FBAR & FATCA
- June 10, 2014 – Resolving Outstanding IRS Tax Debts
- July 11, 2014 – Tax Penalties & Abatement Strategies
- August 19, 2014 – Resolving Payroll Tax Liabilities
- September 11, 2014 – Tax Liens and Tax Levies
- October 3, 2014 – IRS Exams and Appeals
- November 11, 2014 – Audits of Cash Businesses
Tax practitioners who would like to register for the courses may do so at www.cchgroup.com.
Attorney Eric L. Green is the creator and presenter for the CCH IRS Representation Certificate Program, which is a program designed to train CPAs, Attorneys and Enrolled Agents in how to handle IRS matters.