Attorney Eric Green will speak at the National Association of Enrolled Agent’s National Tax Practice Institute being held at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, Nevada this coming August 2012. Attorney Green will be lecturing on Advanced Criminal Tax Issues and will be covering all the major Civil and Criminal Tax Representation developments that have occurred in the last 12 months.
About Klemens Raab
This author hasn't written their bio yet.
Klemens Raab has contributed 57 entries to our website, so far.View entries by Klemens Raab
You also might be interested in
The United States filed a civil complaint seeking to permanently[...]
On March 31, 2019, in Wood v. Dept. of Housing[...]
Tax Rep Network Podcast Episode 86: The View from IRS Office of Chief Counsel: Michael Desmond – 2020 IRS Representation Conference
Join Caroline Ciraolo of Kostelanetz & Fink, LLP as she[...]
RECENT GS LAW NEWS
- Confirming Arbitration Awards in Federal Court – Supreme Court Decision Impacts Petition Requirements
- TRN Podcast: AccountingWeb’s Seth Fineberg on May Summit in San Diego
- Tax Rep Network Podcast: The Lifecycle of a Criminal Tax Case
- Tax Rep Network: Mad at the IRS? Blame Congress! with Guinevere Moore
- Tax Rep Network Podcast: Automate Everything! With Andrew Lassise