Attorney Eric Green will speak at the National Association of Enrolled Agent’s National Tax Practice Institute being held at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, Nevada this coming August 2012. Attorney Green will be lecturing on Advanced Criminal Tax Issues and will be covering all the major Civil and Criminal Tax Representation developments that have occurred in the last 12 months.
About Klemens Raab
This author hasn't written their bio yet.
Klemens Raab has contributed 57 entries to our website, so far.View entries by Klemens Raab
You also might be interested in
A federal court in Fort Worth, Texas has permanently barred[...]
John H. Durham, United States Attorney for the District of[...]
The IRS announced that it will not be looking for[...]
RECENT GS LAW NEWS
- Tax Rep Network Podcast Episode 97: Economic Hardship and Offset Bypass Refunds with Nina Olson
- IRS Can Use John Doe Summons to Identify Taxpayers with Cryptocurrency
- Tax Rep Network Podcast Episode 96: The Merger of Immigration and Tax Issues with Gwen Moore
- Tax Rep Network Podcast Episode 95: IRS Enforcement & Crypto-Currency: Update with Steve & Mike
- Big Win in the United States Tax Court for Jeff Sklarz in Anikeev vs Commissioner