At the American Bar Association’s February Tax Section meeting in San Diego, California this February Attorney Eric Green will lead a discussion on Estate Planning Gone Awry: what happens when the advanced estate planning done by practitioners does not work out the way it was planned. Issues will include Qualified Personal Residence Trusts (“QPRTs”), Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts (“ILITs”) and Grantor Retained Annuity Trusts (“GRATs”).
About Klemens Raab
This author hasn't written their bio yet.
Klemens Raab has contributed 57 entries to our website, so far.View entries by Klemens Raab
You also might be interested in
I am thrilled to announce that Tax Rep Network is now[...]
Though I sit in New Haven, Connecticut most days we assist taxpayers all over the country[...]
Back to join Eric is Steven Toscher and Michel Stein[...]
RECENT GS LAW NEWS
- Confirming Arbitration Awards in Federal Court – Supreme Court Decision Impacts Petition Requirements
- TRN Podcast: AccountingWeb’s Seth Fineberg on May Summit in San Diego
- Tax Rep Network Podcast: The Lifecycle of a Criminal Tax Case
- Tax Rep Network: Mad at the IRS? Blame Congress! with Guinevere Moore
- Tax Rep Network Podcast: Automate Everything! With Andrew Lassise