At the American Bar Association’s February Tax Section meeting in San Diego, California this February Attorney Eric Green will lead a discussion on Estate Planning Gone Awry: what happens when the advanced estate planning done by practitioners does not work out the way it was planned. Issues will include Qualified Personal Residence Trusts (“QPRTs”), Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts (“ILITs”) and Grantor Retained Annuity Trusts (“GRATs”).
About Klemens Raab
This author hasn't written their bio yet.
Klemens Raab has contributed 57 entries to our website, so far.View entries by Klemens Raab
You also might be interested in
As expected, Purdue Pharma has commenced proceedings in the Bankruptcy[...]
Allegedly Attempted to Conceal Assets from IRS Collection Efforts A[...]
Green & Sklarz LLC is presently hiring for 4 positions.[...]
RECENT GS LAW NEWS
- Confirming Arbitration Awards in Federal Court – Supreme Court Decision Impacts Petition Requirements
- TRN Podcast: AccountingWeb’s Seth Fineberg on May Summit in San Diego
- Tax Rep Network Podcast: The Lifecycle of a Criminal Tax Case
- Tax Rep Network: Mad at the IRS? Blame Congress! with Guinevere Moore
- Tax Rep Network Podcast: Automate Everything! With Andrew Lassise