At the American Bar Association’s February Tax Section meeting in San Diego, California this February Attorney Eric Green will lead a discussion on Estate Planning Gone Awry: what happens when the advanced estate planning done by practitioners does not work out the way it was planned. Issues will include Qualified Personal Residence Trusts (“QPRTs”), Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts (“ILITs”) and Grantor Retained Annuity Trusts (“GRATs”).
About Klemens Raab
This author hasn't written their bio yet.
Klemens Raab has contributed 57 entries to our website, so far.View entries by Klemens Raab
You also might be interested in
Yesterday, a District Court Judge in Connecticut ruled in favor[...]
A Las Vegas, Nevada, business owner was sentenced today to[...]
Used Nominee to Hide Income and Concealed Information from his[...]
RECENT GS LAW NEWS
- Big Win in the United States Tax Court for Jeff Sklarz in Anikeev vs Commissioner
- Tax Rep Network Podcast Episode 94: The IRS Take-Down of Silk Road and The Drug Dealer Behind It with Gary Alford
- Tax Rep Network Podcast Episode 93: IRS Enforcement’s use of AI: Eric’s Takeaway
- Tax Rep Network Podcast Episode 91: IRS Enforcement in 2021: A Conversation with Darren Guillot
- Foreign Bank Account: FBAR Litigation Victory for Green & Sklarz