Attorney Eric Green will present at the American Bar Association’s Tax Section meeting in Washington, DC on May 11th. The discussion will be on Eggshell Audits: How to handle an IRS Exam of a Closely held Business when there are indications of fraud.
About Klemens Raab
This author hasn't written their bio yet.
Klemens Raab has contributed 57 entries to our website, so far.View entries by Klemens Raab
You also might be interested in
Attorney Eric L. Green Speaks at the National Tax Practice Institute in Las Vegas on Advanced Criminal Tax Issues
Attorney Eric L. Green was invited and spoke to the[...]
The Internal Revenue Service today announced that distribution of economic impact[...]
Employment taxes continue to be a hot button issue with[...]
RECENT GS LAW NEWS
- Tax Rep Network Podcast Episode 97: Economic Hardship and Offset Bypass Refunds with Nina Olson
- IRS Can Use John Doe Summons to Identify Taxpayers with Cryptocurrency
- Tax Rep Network Podcast Episode 96: The Merger of Immigration and Tax Issues with Gwen Moore
- Tax Rep Network Podcast Episode 95: IRS Enforcement & Crypto-Currency: Update with Steve & Mike
- Big Win in the United States Tax Court for Jeff Sklarz in Anikeev vs Commissioner