Attorney Eric Green will present at the American Bar Association’s Tax Section meeting in Washington, DC on May 11th. The discussion will be on Eggshell Audits: How to handle an IRS Exam of a Closely held Business when there are indications of fraud.
About Klemens Raab
This author hasn't written their bio yet.
Klemens Raab has contributed 57 entries to our website, so far.View entries by Klemens Raab
You also might be interested in
A federal grand jury sitting in Greenbelt, Maryland, returned an[...]
Allegedly Attempted to Conceal Assets from IRS Collection Efforts A[...]
IRS Offers New Penalty Relief and Expanded Installment Agreements to Taxpayers under Expanded Fresh Start Initiative
The Internal Revenue Service (“IRS”) announced a major expansion of[...]
RECENT GS LAW NEWS
- Confirming Arbitration Awards in Federal Court – Supreme Court Decision Impacts Petition Requirements
- TRN Podcast: AccountingWeb’s Seth Fineberg on May Summit in San Diego
- Tax Rep Network Podcast: The Lifecycle of a Criminal Tax Case
- Tax Rep Network: Mad at the IRS? Blame Congress! with Guinevere Moore
- Tax Rep Network Podcast: Automate Everything! With Andrew Lassise