Attorney Eric Green was quoted in the Wall Street Journal’s Market Watch discussing the new trend in women participating in or taking control of the finances of the household. To read the article, click here: http://www.marketwatch.com/story/why-more-wealthy-women-weigh-in-on-financial-decisions-2014-09-09?link=MW_home_latest_news
About Klemens Raab
This author hasn't written their bio yet.
Klemens Raab has contributed 57 entries to our website, so far.View entries by Klemens Raab
You also might be interested in
Confirming Arbitration Awards in Federal Court – Supreme Court Decision Impacts Petition Requirements
Until today, Federal District Courts employed the so-called look-through analysis,[...]
Employees of a North Carolina Tax Return Preparation Business Plead Guilty to Preparing Fraudulent Tax Return
WASHINGTON – Two Winston-Salem, North Carolina, tax return preparers pleaded[...]
Over the past week, I’ve been asked whether there is[...]
RECENT GS LAW NEWS
- Confirming Arbitration Awards in Federal Court – Supreme Court Decision Impacts Petition Requirements
- TRN Podcast: AccountingWeb’s Seth Fineberg on May Summit in San Diego
- Tax Rep Network Podcast: The Lifecycle of a Criminal Tax Case
- Tax Rep Network: Mad at the IRS? Blame Congress! with Guinevere Moore
- Tax Rep Network Podcast: Automate Everything! With Andrew Lassise
Leave a Reply
Your email is safe with us.
You must be logged in to post a comment.