Attorney Eric Green was quoted in the Wall Street Journal’s Market Watch discussing the new trend in women participating in or taking control of the finances of the household. To read the article, click here: http://www.marketwatch.com/story/why-more-wealthy-women-weigh-in-on-financial-decisions-2014-09-09?link=MW_home_latest_news
About Klemens Raab
This author hasn't written their bio yet.
Klemens Raab has contributed 57 entries to our website, so far.View entries by Klemens Raab
You also might be interested in
Alaine GriffinContact Reporter NEW HAVEN — In the same courtroom[...]
The Internal Revenue Service announced that it will extend help[...]
Attorneys Richard Convicer & Eric Green will be speaking at the New England Tax Institute in September
Attorneys Richard Convicer & Eric Green have both been invited[...]
RECENT GS LAW NEWS
- The Insider’s Guide to IRS Offers – Released in Time for Black Friday!
- Tax Rep Network Podcast Episode 113: The IRS’s International Enforcement Update with Jason Freeman
- Tax Rep & UConn Launch of the IRS Representation Certificate Program
- Tax Rep Network Podcast Episode 111: Its All My Fault
- Tax Rep Network Podcast Episode 110: When The IRS Wants the Quickbooks File