Our attorneys handle all aspects of real estate matters for commercial and mixed-use properties. We have extensive experience representing owners, tenants and developers with development, conveyancing, financing, zoning, land use and leasing matters. We work closely with municipal planners, state and local regulatory boards and commissions, architects and engineers, lenders and insurers to navigate the myriad of complex issues underlying commercial real estate transactions and development projects.
RECENT GS LAW NEWS
- Trump Says Affordable Care Act Repeal and Replacement Will Be Simultaneous
- Taxpayer’s Action to Invalidate Liens Dismissed by District Court
- IRS and the Disallowance of Unsubstantiated Expenses
- New Haven CT Tax Crimes: Business Owner and Bookkeeper Sentenced for Employment Tax Crimes
- New Haven CT Criminal Tax Preparers: Federal Court Permanently Shuts Down South Carolina Liberty Tax Service Franchisee