Our attorneys handle all aspects of real estate matters for commercial and mixed-use properties. We have extensive experience representing owners, tenants and developers with development, conveyancing, financing, zoning, land use and leasing matters. We work closely with municipal planners, state and local regulatory boards and commissions, architects and engineers, lenders and insurers to navigate the myriad of complex issues underlying commercial real estate transactions and development projects.
RECENT GS LAW NEWS
- Louisiana Return Preparer Pleads Guilty to Filing Fraudulent Tax Returns
- Federal Court Shuts Down South Florida-Area Tax Return Preparer
- Texas Return Preparer Sentenced to Prison for Filing False Tax Returns
- Kansas Return Preparer Sentenced to Prison for Preparing Fraudulent Tax Returns
- D.C. Return Preparer Pleads Guilty to Preparing Fraudulent Tax Returns